Our Mission: To enrich both patients’ and clients’ lives by providing and advocating for compassionate and unsurpassed veterinary care.
Our Core Values:
- Strive to exceed client expectations at every opportunity.
- Handle all situations with integrity.
- Embrace opportunities for change and develop our skillset.
- Always strive to put patients first.
- Be an active and supportive member of the community we serve
Las Tablas Animal Hospital opened in 2014 with a mission that not only includes dedication to knowledgeable, compassionate care, but a commitment to the community we serve. Our staff, including practice owner Dr. David Edsall, has over 50 years’ combined experience in veterinary medicine and provides expert care for a wide variety of animal companions including dogs, cats, exotic pets, and birds.
Our commitment to animals also extends to sponsoring and participating in local pet-friendly events and offering financial assistance to families when their beloved pets are facing life-threatening conditions they might otherwise not be able to afford. We want to be a partner in the community and in your pet’s health, and we look forward to caring for your animal family members!